CREATE YOUR TRIAL ACCOUNT HERE!
How to disable notification and popup?
- Open the Start menu, and then click the gear-shaped “Settings” icon—or press Windows+I.
- Navigate to System > Notifications & Actions in the Settings window.
- To disable notifications for every app on your system, turn the "Get notifications from apps and other senders" toggle off.
- Access the Charm Bar on the right side of the screen or Windows Key + C on your keyboard and click on settings, as in.
- After clicking on Settings, you will click on More PC Settings that shows up in the end, as in.
- In this step, you will see the PC settings. You click on Notification Option in the left pane, as in.
- If you want to turn off all the notifications of all applications then you move the slider from the right to the left under "Show app notification", as in: